The CPU radiator is one of the necessary accessories in the current computer, and it plays a very critical role in the performance of the system. The variety of radiators in the market is really dazzling. How to choose a suitable CPU radiator Well. Follow the editor to take a look.
The heat sink should be made of high-quality materials; gold and silver have the best thermal conductivity, but the price is too high, and pure copper has the second-best heat dissipation effect, but it is already very good. Most heat sinks are made of light and strong aluminium.
Among them, aluminium alloy has the best heat conduction. In order to accelerate heat conduction, it is recommended that you use thermal grease.
We know that no matter how close the solid is in contact with the solid, there will still be a small gap, so the heat transfer will be very slow Currys Discount Code NHS
If you want to have good convection, you need a cooling fan that can provide enough air volume to ensure that cool air can be replenished continuously. There are mainly two types of cooling fans on the market (bearing fans and ball fans).
Bearing fans are low in cost, but noisy and limited in speed; ball fans are quiet, high in speed, but expensive. You must know that the noise problem of the CUP fan has gradually become a problem that cannot be ignored. Under the same speed, the noise of the ball fan is lower, which is undoubtedly a big advantage.
In order to allow the fan to obtain a higher air volume at a lower speed, the latest good fans are multi-bladed and sickle-shaped, which can effectively increase the air volume and reduce noise, so it is worth your priority. (Then again, if there is no noise at all, it is not necessarily the best.
If the fan is broken and you can’t hear it, the CPU will burn more easily. If the noise is louder, you can still hear whether it is working normally.)
To speed up the convection, some radiators have some holes on the bottom plate of the heat sink, so that the wind from the fan can blow to the part of the CPU under the heat sink.
This design idea is novel and practical, and it is a good way for various fans to learn from. Some radiators have carefully designed the angle of the cooling fins so that the wind can take away the heat more effectively.
Speed of the Fan
The fan speed uses \” rpm\” as the unit of measurement (revolutions per minute). If a fan rotates at (6000) revolutions, it can rotate 100 times in one second. The same goes for the speed of the hard drive.
In order to increase radiation, the heat sink of the air-cooled radiator should have sufficient heat dissipation area. The heat dissipation area mentioned here is different from the volume and area in the general sense.
It refers to the surface area of the heat sink. If the fin of the heat sink is very high Many, then the heat dissipation area can be doubled, in exchange for a very good heat dissipation effect, some radiators make the surface of the heat sink with rib-like protrusions, in order to increase the surface area and improve the transfer of radiant heat.
To master the above three points, any air-cooled radiator is placed in front of us, we can roughly judge its pros and cons, and naturally, we can also give a suitable evaluation, and compare our needs, Best Products can understand Which radiator is more suitable for you.
The G turbofan reported in many articles a while ago is very consistent with the above-mentioned characteristics, and basically achieves excellent heat dissipation in principle (large volume, large surface area, reasonable fin design, and ventilation holes on the bottom plate).
It is determined that it is a very good air-cooled radiator. Similarly, we can use these theories to look at various other advanced fans, and the reason is the same. Finally, some noteworthy factors are provided for your reference when purchasing air-cooled radiators.
- Samsung 110S1K notebook uses U disk to install system win10 tutorial
- Single-mode single-fiber optical fiber transceiver indicator light and detailed explanation of faults
- The solution to the failure of the three-roller gate to swipe the card
- Network Video Recorder HD NVR
- How to download video from Hikvision surveillance system
How to remove the overclocking 3 tower radiator fan
- Pick up the four buckles of the bracket with a flat-head screwdriver
- Just pick up the fan, be careful
- Phillips screwdriver to remove the button rod
- Slide your fingernails from the seam to separate the two shells
- After unscrewing the last two screws, the fan head, circuit board and battery can be installed.
- Get a cloth or screwdriver to clean up the dust
Fan waterproof test of cool cold knife Soul 300 radiator
The Cooler Soul Blade 300 radiator I bought a few days ago, the fan introduced on the box is actually waterproof. Today I am bored and ready to let the fan take a bath to test whether it is really waterproof; after connecting all the cables.
We will face a problem, how to start the power supply without the motherboard, this problem is not a problem for old DIYers, here are some suggestions for Novice literacy eBay Discount Code NHS.
- To find an iron wire, it is best to choose the iron wire with plastic leather for binding cables.
- Remove the plastic skins at both ends, and insert one end into the green cable position of the power supply plug of the power supply board.
- Plug the other end into any black cable end.
- Turn on the power switch, and it turned on smoothly.
- The fan connected to the power supply is also running normally.
- Take out the basin with the pattern of beautiful goat and radiant sheep in my family’s collection, and slowly add water to the basin after turning on the power. It is really waterproof.